Performance and Innovation
The Performance and Innovation team provides consultancy advice and support across the council to drive and monitor continuous improvement. This leads to improved services and outcomes, in line with the agreed community priorities and vision.
This is achieved by:
- Developing and supporting an effective performance monitoring framework and culture
- Coordinating the performance monitoring information
- Embedding the Balanced Scorecard (our performance management framework) and demonstrating its' impact on service outcomes
- Supporting best value reviews
- Providing support to Members on performance issues
The team undertake a range of monitoring functions and are responsible for producing our overarching strategy - Council Plan and publishes an annual summary of performance in The News.
The team supports the Comprehensive Performance Assessment process.
It represents the council on bodies such as North East London Performance Network, Cranfield Management School, Inter Authorities Group, The Policy Network and Nottingham University Consortium.