There are many volunteering opportunities at the Council and in the local community.
All departments in the Council offer exciting and rewarding volunteer opportunities that will suit your time, interests, skills and motivations.
- Put something back into your local community
- Help others and have fun
- Learn new skills and experiences
- Meet new people and be part of a team
- Further a personal interest or passion
- Valuable work experience (great on your CV)
- Gain training and qualifications
How do I sign up?
- Contact the team running the volunteer programme your interested in
- Complete an application form and attend an informal interview (varies per programme)
- Complete a police check (in most cases)
- Attend indcution and training
- If eligible start volunteering