How to make an online renewal
- Enter your library card number and pin number in the boxes provided. If you do not know your PIN number, contact your local library who will be able to give you the details. You will also be able to change this online later to one that is easier to remember by using the Your Personal Details option on the left of the screen
- When you have successfully entered these details, a list of the items you have on loan that can be renewed will be displayed. Select which items you wish to renew by clicking on the box next to the title, then selecting the renew selected items button. If you wish to renew all the items select the renew all button
- A screen showing which items have been successfully renewed and the new due date will be displayed. Please write this date on the date label inside the item. If there are any additional hire charges incurred or fines owing this will also be shown. The amount owing will be charged to your record and will need to be paid when you visit the library
- Items you have on loan which cannot be renewed will be displayed at the bottom of the screen with information on why the title cannot be renewed. Please contact your local library for further information
- When you have finished the procedure, log out using the button at the top of the screen
Points to remember
You can only renew items online 9 times.
Items for which there is a loan charge, such as DVD and video, language courses and CDs will have another charge added when renewed for an additional loan period.
You will not be allowed to renew items which are reserved or recalled, or which have some other restriction placed on them.
If there is £10 or more outstanding on your account, then online renewals and reservations will not be permitted.
If you have any problems with this procedure, please contact us at the address shown.