Events and activities
School visits and activities
The Outdoor Classroom is part of the Barking Park Centre
Rangers deliver a wide range of topics throughout the year for school visits or if required, a programme can be tailor made around the schools needs.
The new facilities are an ideal setting for the Outdoor Classroom programme for schools, located inbetween:
- the restored lake
- newly planted wildflower meadows
- refurbished ornamental tree areas
Pupils will enjoy experiencing nature through practical activities in the open air.
Our programme of outdoor learning brings subjects alive.
All of our sessions are based on National Curriculum or early years foundation stage (EYFS) targets and will be tailored to relevant age groups.
We’re open all year round, so why not take a look at the programmes on offer and bring your class this term.
Booking fees and details
Ranger led sessions are costed at:
- £133.50 for a full day session. From 10 am to 2.30 pm.
- £82 for a half day sessions. From 10 am to 12 pm, or 12.30 pm to 2.30 pm.
Please speak to the Ranger to find out which programmes can be delivered in a half day session.
The price includes:
- Use of the classroom all day (including use of the room for lunch)
- All necessary equipment
- The delivered programme you choose.
020 8227 5290