English for Speakers of Other Languages – ESOL
All entry courses incorporate Citizenship. Courses are mapped to the national core curriculum and are available from Pre-entry level to Level 2. Entry 1 to Level 2 courses work towards Cambridge qualifications.
To join an ESOL course, you need to have an interview assessment first to find out your language level.
To book an interview and assessment, please:
- Come into our Fanshawe site in Dagenham between 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- The interview and assessment session will cost £20. This is non-refundable.
- You must bring each of the following:
- Your passport
- Proof that you are resident in the UK (a current utility bill , Council Tax bill or other official document with your current address)
- Current documentation for any benefits you are receiving.
When you come in the our Fanshawe site, you will be given a date and time to attend your interview and assessment.