Terms and conditions
Barking and Dagenham Council uses reasonable efforts to include and update information on this website.
It does not however, make any representation as to its accuracy or completeness.
Barking and Dagenham Council, its suppliers and other parties involved in creating and delivering this website’s contents are not liable for any damages arising from the use of this site.
Barking and Dagenham Council is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
The London Borough of Barking and Dagenham asserts full property rights in all legal jurisdictions for:
- The name London Borough of Barking and Dagenham
- The Council of the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham
- The Coat of Arms for the predecessors Barking Urban Council
- Dagenham District Council
- All forms of the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham’s Coat of Arms
This assertion also covers all forms of the Council’s distinctive ‘swirl’ logo and any designs from the Council’s Branding Service.
Any unauthorised use of the said may result in immediate legal action.