Inclusive Digital Zones are being set up at the Barking Learning Centre and Dagenham Library. There will be accessible computers in each location.
- To provide accessible digital technology - via Inclusive Digital Zones - for all library users at the Barking Learning Centre and Dagenham Library.
- The Default Users Settings for each individual will remain unique to them, to make their logging-on accessible and straightforward to meet their needs.
- To train service users who want to be volunteer digital champions and help other residents to be confident online and develop IT skills
- To remove the barriers to digital technology by means of location, hardware and software.
- To support people with cognitive, sensory and physical disabilities.
- To complete the customer journey and not isolate their tasks.
- To outreach to those technology impoverished.