Our Council Tax team's phone lines are currently very busy. To avoid waiting for a long time, please use our online service to manage your account and make payments online.
Eat Well, Live Well and Feel Great (ELF)
For adults living in Barking and Dagenham with a learning disability, we have Eat Well, Live Well and Feel Great (ELF), which aims to increase physical health and wellbeing through physical activity and healthy eating sessions.
This service aims to help people with learning disability to:
- achieve a sustainable weight loss
- reduce further weight gain
- get into a regular healthy eating pattern
- learn Portion Control and reduce overeating
- become more physically active
- learn new long-term healthy lifestyle skills
ELF Session leaflet and Timetable 2023 (PDF, 285KB)