fb-trackingSkip to main content

Applying for a Council Tax refund

If you have received a notice showing that your account is in credit, then you can get a refund of the amount overpaid.

You will find the link to process your refund in your My Account in the view your account section.

Apply for a refund


Refunds for joint tenants

If your council tax account is in joint names, let us know who to make the payment to using our online enquiry form