fb-trackingSkip to main content

Assisted collections

If you are unable to put your own bins out, live alone and have no one else to help you, use our online form to request an assessment for an assisted collection.  

An assisted collection might be required because you are:

  • registered disabled
  • elderly
  • housebound
  • required temporary assistance due to illness

You can also use this form to order an assisted collection sticker for your bin or to cancel an existing assisted collection if it's no longer needed. To use the form, you need to be signed in to your My Account. If you don’t have one, you can create a My Account.

Request an assessment

Residents or carers unable to use the online form can phone our call centre on 020 8215 3000.