A formal competitive bidding process where suppliers compete under strict rules for contracts.
It is used to ensure:
If you would like to submit a tender
We advertise for tenders on the current tenders page.
You will need to request an application form and a brief description of the work we are looking for.
The advertisement will tell you how to do this.
If you think you can supply the service we need, return the application form and all the information requested by the return date.
If you application is successful, we will let you know and send you a full invitation to tender.
The invitation will contain full details of the tendering requirements, including instructions on how and when to return your bid.
You must follow these instructions exactly or your bid may be rejected.
- Follow the instructions
- Provide all the information asked for
- Ask if you are in doubt
- Use the tender reply label
- Amend the documents or change the way in which you are asked to provide the information
- Mark the tender return envelope in any way to show any indication of your name
- Send in pages or books or unnecessary documentation