Community hall hire
Community hall hire invoices
If you hire one of our community halls or spaces, invoices are payable immediately. If you are not able to pay immediately, in some cases we can agree to accept instalments.
To discuss instalment repayment contact the General Income Section, which can assist with invoice repayment queries. The place at which you made your hall hire booking will be able to help with any other queries relating to the invoice.
How to pay Toggle accordion
You can pay online using a credit or debit card. You will need to enter your 8 digit invoice number, which can be found on the invoice we have sent to you.
Pay by telephone
You can pay by telephone using a credit or debit card. You will need to enter your 8 digit invoice number, which can be found on the invoice we sent you.
Call our 24 hour telephone payment line on 020 8227 2050 and select option 5 for invoices.
Pay at a bank
You can pay at any bank using the payment slip at the bottom of your invoice. Some banks make a charge for this service. Allow five working days for your payment to reach us.
Standing orders and bank transfers
Payments can be made by bank transfer and standing order. You will need to contact your bank and quote your 8 digit invoice number, with the our bank details.
Our bank details
Lloyds TSB plc, City Office, PO Box 72, Bailey Drive, Gillingham Business Park ME3 0LS
Sort code: 30-00-02
Account number: 01526028
Late payment Toggle accordion
If payment is not received on time, further action will be taken. To avoid this contact the General Income section.
In order to recover the invoice, further action can include but is not limited to:
- debt collection agency: the debt will be referred to a debt collection agency to recover monies from you
- county court judgement: this will severely affect your credit rating and may affect your ability to get loans, including mortgages, credit cards, store cards and increases in credit limits (further costs will be incurred)
- appointing enforcement agents to remove and sell your possessions, further costs will be incurred
- third party debt order: this order is made to prevent you from taking money out of your bank/building society account
- charging order: this prevents you from selling assets such as property, investments or land, without paying what is owed. The Council can apply to the court for an order allowing them to force the sale of property once a Charging order is agreed
- bankruptcy: a creditor can apply to make you bankrupt if you owe more than £750 and an acceptable repayment arrangement has not been made
General Income Section
Roycraft House, 15 Linton Road, Barking IG11 8HE
020 8227 3597
There are a number of different venues, halls and community centres with space available for hire for meetings and events.
Most of the venues have their own booking arrangements.
Abbey Community Hall Toggle accordion
Cowbridge Lane, Barking IG11 8LQ
020 8594 4719
Hall hire available. Call the centre for details.
Barking Learning Centre Toggle accordion
Castle Green Toggle accordion
Chadwell Heath Community Centre Toggle accordion
Dagenham Library Toggle accordion
1 Church Elm Lane Dagenham RM10 9QS
2 large community meeting rooms and 3 smaller meeting rooms available for hire, suitable for meetings and conferences.
To hire a room and check availability and fees, contact us.
Eastbury Manor House Toggle accordion
Fanshawe Community Centre Toggle accordion
Gascoigne Community Hall Toggle accordion
Hatfield Hall Toggle accordion
Heath Park Community Centre Toggle accordion
Rusholme Avenue, Dagenham RM10 7PR
020 8592 8039
Hall hire available. Contact us for details.
Marks Gate Community Hall Toggle accordion
Marks Gate Community Centre, Rose Lane, Chadwell Heath RM6 5NJ
020 8270 6091
Dining Capacity 110
Weekdays (excluding evenings)
- Main Hall - £14 per hour
- Medium room - £12 per hour
Main Hall - Mondays to Fridays (after 5pm) and Saturdays all day
- Main Hall - £195 for the first 4 hours, then £40 per additional hour
- Extra room - £27.50 per hour if booked with Main Hall
10% additional for insurance.
£150 deposit returnable 2 weeks after event.
As the location is in a residential area, the hall must be vacated by 10pm Monday to Friday and 11pm on Saturday.
No availability on Sundays.
Subject to very limited storage.
- In container - £20 per month
- Internal store - £10 per month
Scrattons Community Hall Toggle accordion
Sue Bramley Youth Club and Community Centre Toggle accordion
Ted Ball Memorial Hall Toggle accordion
Neasham Road, Dagenham RM8 2LU
Hall hire is available. Contact us for details.
Teresa Greene Hall Toggle accordion
Thames View Community Hall Toggle accordion
The Vibe Youth and Community Centre Toggle accordion
195-211 Becontree Avenue, Dagenham RM8 2UT
020 8227 5042 or 07812 999620
The hall is available to hire. It has a capacity for 100 people and it costs £50 per hour (includes public liability insurance cover) to hire. Contact us for more details.