fb-trackingSkip to main content

Complain about other council services

Due to Covid-19 restrictions, we are currently unable to accept complaint letters by post. For the interim period, complaints can be only submitted via email, online webform or telephone. If you do not have email or access to the webform, please ring 020 8215 3000 and a Customer Services Officer will be happy to take your complaint. Please note, however, that we can only currently provide a response via email. We will endeavour to provide a response via telephone if you do not have an email address.

What you can't complain about 

If you want to tell us about things like missed bin collections, faulty street lights or noise, use our report it page. 

There are some things you can't complain about because you have a right of appeal, such as parking tickets or decisions about benefit claims or Council Tax. Read our complaints procedure for the full list of the things we can't accept complaints about.

Complaints procedure

Making a complaint

Before you make a formal complaint about a council service, check if you can resolve it by talking to the person concerned. We'll always try to resolve issues if we can by putting it right if we have got something wrong. If this doesn't resolve the matter, use the form below to make your complaint. 

If you're complaining on behalf of someone else we need their signed permission. You can upload a scan or photo of a document at the top of the form. 

Once we have received your complaint we'll contact you within 10 working days. 

Complain about a council service