Complaints about Adult Social Care

If you are unhappy with our services in any way, please tell us. We want to know so we can try to put things right.

How to make a complaint

The first thing you should do is talk to the person who is providing the service, or their manager. Explain that you are unhappy and would like to make a complaint. You will find that most complaints can be sorted out straight away.

If you don’t want to talk to the person providing the service, or you feel that you can’t, then you can get in touch with our complaints team instead on our Care and Support hub:

Care and Support Hub - make a complaint about adult social care

We will accept complaints in any format. The majority of complaints do not have to be in writing.


Adult Social Care Complaints

020 8227 2323