Make an enquiry or comment

Before you make a general enquiry or comment

You can report these concerns using our report it form:

Report a concern

These complaints have their own report-it forms

Fraud report

Dumped rubbish (fly-tipping) report
Graffiti report
Hate crime report
Housing repair report
Lost or found animal report
Noise complaints
Parking ticket (PCN) enquiry
Untidy (eyesore) garden report

Barking and Dagenham Direct

020 8215 3000

Enquiry or comment form

  • Contact type

  • Which service is your enquiry or comment about?

  • Personal details

  • Your query or comment

  • Drop files here or
    Accepted file types: jpg.
    You can attach up to 3 Photos or Images from your computer by using the above button (JPG files only - Max size 2MB per file)
  • Contact details

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.