Eastbrookend Country Fair
Eastbrookend Country Fair 2019
Sunday 23 June
11 am to 4 pm
Escape to the Dagenham countryside for the day at our country fair and:
- meet the rangers and find out what they do
- see traditional woodland craft and activities including chainsaw carving and woodturning
- take a look into a beehive
There are shows-a-plenty with:
- The Lamb National sheep racing
- Coda falconry display
- Essex Dog Club display team.
But the fun doesn’t stop there, there are:
- pony rides – offered by Eastminster Riding Stables
- live music
- bouncy castle
- face painting
- local arts and craft sales
and much more.
Plus for the active ones there is also:
- a climbing wall
- a bouldering wall
Parking for the event is at Barking and Dagenham College on Dagenham Road and May and Bakers Social Club.
Registered disabled parking will be provided at the Millennium Centre car park for blue badge holders only.
Stallholder application form Toggle accordion
Complete the form below when you have read this guidance.
£25 charge for a 3m x 3m single trade space from which goods are sold within one of our large marquees.
£40 charge for those requiring a 6m x 6m double trade space within one of our marquees.
£40 for those who are bringing their own marquee.
The same fees apply to charities.
Although in previous years there has been no charge for charities, we have unfortunately been let down on a few occasions at the very last moment by those who have not paid to reserve a pitch. Therefore, we are requesting payment from all stall holders.
If you are bringing your own marquee:
- you will only be allocated a maximum space of 6m x 6m; if your marquee is larger please contact us
- no extra space will be allocated on the day if undeclared on this form
- ensure that you have booked sufficient space to include guy ropes, generators etc.
You must supply all the equipment you require for your pitch, e.g. tables, chairs and display equipment.
Under no circumstances can a public address system or a portable generator be used on site.
After completion of this form, we ask all stall holders to send us a risk assessment and a copy of their updated public liability insurance, to ensure that we receive all paperwork prior to the event.
Submit your form by Friday 26 April to reserve your pitch.
Pitches are reserved on submission of your form, but are only confirmed when we receive your payment.
Make cheques payable to 'The Ranger Service - London Borough of Barking and Dagenham'.
If you need any additional information, contact us.
The Ranger Service
The Millennium Centre, The Chase, Dagenham Road, Dagenham RM7 0SS
0208 227 2332