Eastbrookend Country Fair 2019
Escape to the Dagenham countryside for the day at our country fair and:
- meet the rangers and find out what they do
- see traditional woodland craft and activities including chainsaw carving and woodturning
- take a look into a beehive
There are shows-a-plenty with:
- The Lamb National sheep racing
- Coda falconry display
- Essex Dog Club display team.
But the fun doesn’t stop there, there are:
- pony rides – offered by Eastminster Riding Stables
- live music
- bouncy castle
- face painting
- local arts and craft sales
and much more.
Plus for the active ones there is also:
- a climbing wall
- a bouldering wall
Registered disabled parking will be provided at the Millennium Centre car park for blue badge holders only.