Every One Every Day
Neighbourhoods made by everyone, for everyone
Every One Every Day, formed out of a partnership between us and Participatory City, launched in late 2017 and is the largest participatory project of its kind in the country.
The ambitious scheme will work with 25,000 residents across the borough to create over 250 neighbourhood-led projects and form more than 100 new businesses over the next five years.
As part of the initiative, residents will be invited to share ideas for projects and community businesses they would like to co-launch into their neighbourhoods.
The scheme will build on the various community work already taking place in the borough, and introduce projects such as:
- knowledge sharing opportunities
- creating places for families to work and play together
- providing space and resources for people to bulk cook, grow food, plant trees, or for trading, making and repairing products
- growing community businesses
The five-year £7.2million project has received funding from:
- The Big Lottery Fund
- Esmée Fairbairn Foundation
- City Bridge Trust, the City of London Corporation’s charitable funder
- Barking and Dagenham Council
- The Mayor of London
Find out more about the initiative and job vacancies on the Every One Every Day website.