Guy Fawkes Lantern Parade
Come and cheer on the procession of light from Barking Town Square to Eastbury Manor House. Leading the parade will be a giant Guy Fawkes and people that have registered to take part in the parade, are encouraged to build and bring their very own Guy to join in the parade.
Saturday 9 November
- 3.15pm – Registration for those signed up for the parade and illuminated entertainment in the Town Square
- 3.15pm - Calvos
- 3.15pm - Luminas
- 3.40pm - Juggling Inferno
- 4pm - Lion Dance
- 4.15pm - Guy Fawkes appearance
- 4.20pm - Lion Dance
- 4.30pm - Parade
- 5.20pm – Parade ends at Eastbury Manor House (Tickets still available for GLOW Winter Lights Festival)
- 5.20pm - Juggling Inferno
- 5.20pm - Calvos
- 5.20pm - Luminas
- 5.20pm - TalkingDRUM and Guy Fawkes entrance
- 5.25pm - Juggling Inferno
- 6.30pm - Calvos
The route of the parade (PDF, 2MB)
Please be aware that Eastbury Square (including Sisley Road, Mayesbrook Road and Denham Way) will be closed from 4.15pm to 5.30pm, however we will endeavour to open roads as soon as possible to reduce disruption.
Please also be aware Ripple Road from Lidl to the junction of Upney Lane will be closed for vehicles from 4.20pm – 5.30pm on Saturday 9 November. Drivers are advised to avoid this area during this time of expected short delays.