fb-trackingSkip to main content

Housing rents help

Registering for My Account allows current and former tenants to view their rent accounts.

You will be able to see the last four weeks of transactions on your account, including:

  • your weekly rent charge
  • any payments you have made
  • any Housing Benefit entitlements, if applicable

Some tenants have ‘sub accounts’ for outstanding court costs or overpaid housing benefit. These will also be available to view.

Property reference number

To register you will need your 14-digit property reference number.

You can find this on your rent payment card, if you have one, or on any correspondence from the Rents team, such as:

  • rent statement
  • arrears letter
  • rent increase letter
  • direct debit notification letter

If you only have an eight-digit reference number, please contact us and we will tell you your 14-digit reference.

You may also need your latest Council Tax bill to register.

Rent Collection Team

Roycraft House, 15 Linton Road, Barking, IG11 8HE

020 8227 2926