Volunteers are essential in helping to provide an important service for the community. They bring new skills, experience and enthusiasm to enhance the Library Service. Not only will you be helping your library service and community, you’ll also find it rewarding and a great way to develop and learn new skills.
- helping at library events and activities
- helping a child with their reading
- helping an older person to use a computer
- you’ll meet new people and could gain new skills
- we provide support and any training necessary for your role
Robert Jeyes Community Library and Marks Gate Library are run by volunteers. They deliver a valuable service for local residents. You could really make a difference and help develop the community library and social space in Chadwell Heath. Can you offer from as little as two hours a week to support your local library and community centres?