If you don’t pay

30If payment is not received on time, further action will be taken.

To avoid this please contact us:

General Income Section
Roycraft House, 5 Linton Road, Barking, IG11 8HE

0208 227 3597


Further action

In order to recover trade waste invoices, further action can include but is not limited to:

Debt collection agency

The debt will be referred to a debt collection agency to recover money from you.

Obtaining a county court judgement

This will severely affect your credit rating and may affect your ability to get:

  • loans
  • mortgages,
  • credit cards,
  • store cards
  • increases in credit limits

Further costs will be incurred.

Appointing enforcement agents

To remove and sell your possessions. Further costs will be incurred.