New or replacement bins

The best way to request a new or replacement bin if your bin has been damaged, stolen or if you need a larger bin because you are a household of more than 5 people is by using the online form below.

We will contact you about all requests to assess them before issuing any new bins.

Request a replacement bin

  • Your details