Tell us you have moved

The quickest and easiest way to tell us you have moved is through the MyAccount portal where you can manage your Council Tax online.

Register or log in to MyAccount
You need to let us know quickly so that we can send you the correct Council Tax bill

Please refer to the information needed from owners or tenants so you have the information to hand when notifying us of your move.