Renting your property to the Council

We run a scheme where we lease properties to house families who are in need of accommodation.

We don’t do this directly from individual landlords; instead we have a contract with a number of managing agents, who lease the properties to us and provide the management service on our behalf.

If you are interested in renting your property

To discuss renting your property please contact one of the agents in our list of managing agents.

You can explain that you wish to rent your property to the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham and they will be happy to help.

Please be aware that any contractual arrangements that you agree with any managing agent remains between you and the provider and the Council will not be part of this agreement.

List of managing agents

Accommodation Team
John Smith House, Bevan Avenue, Barking, IG11 9LL

020 8724 8321