Helping our residents into work (Job Shops and Work Clubs)
If you are looking for staff
Our Job Shop service helps businesses find the right staff quickly and efficiently by supporting them through every step of the recruitment process.
We can help with:
- creating job descriptions, person specifications and adverts
- advertising job vacancies borough-wide using our partnership network
- going through and shortlisting CVs
- matching and screening candidates
- holding recruitment sessions
020 8724 8870 or 020 8724 8877
We helped the employer Evans, based in Vicarage Field Shopping Centre, recruit a retail assistant.
Manager Jan Smith said: “We were really pleased with the service we received from Barking Job Shop. You took away the pressure and hard work and delivered a helpful service and communicated with us every step of the way. We asked and you delivered.”