Moving to secondary school
If your child was born between 1 September 2005 and 31 August 2006
If your child was born between 1 September 2005 and 31 August 2006 they will be moving to a secondary school in September 2017.
This move is not an automatic process and you will need to apply for a place at the schools you would like your child to go to.
The full admissions process is set out in the booklet ‘Moving to secondary school in 2017’
Important things to note
- The closing date was 31 October 2016. Applications received after this date are late.
- You must read the admissions booklet ‘Moving to secondary school in 2017’ (see the list below) before you apply.
- If you try to apply online and you cannot see your exact address in the list, or the schools you want to apply for are not listed, please fill in and return a paper common application form (SCAF).
- If you have already applied online but want to change your preferred schools, you must fill in our paper ‘school common application form’ (SCAF).
- You can download the paper SCAF form (see the list below ‘Moving to secondary school 2017 scaf), or pick up a copy at our Dagenham one-stop shop.
- If you applied by 31 October 2016, your results will be sent from 7pm on 1 March 2017
Editions of booklets for the last 5 years