Starting school (ages 4 to 5)
If your child was born between 1 September 2012 and 31 August 2013
If your child was born between these dates they will start school full-time in September 2017.
This move is not an automatic process and you must apply for a place at the schools you would like your child to go to.
Important things to note
- The closing date was 15 January 2017. Applications received after this date are late.
- You must read the admissions booklet ‘Starting school full time 2017’ before you apply.
- If you try to apply online and you cannot see your exact address in the list, or the schools you want to apply for are not listed, please fill in and return a paper common application form (RCAF).
- If you have already applied online but want to change your preferred schools, you must fill in our paper common application form (RCAF).
- You can download our paper RCAF forms below, or pick up a copy at our Dagenham one-stop shop.
- If you applied by 15 January 2017, results will be sent from 7pm on 18 April 2017.