Starting school (ages 4 to 5)
If your child needs a reception place now, please follow the ‘In-year’ admissions process.
If your child was born between 1 September 2013 and 31 August 2014 they may start school full time in September 2018.
This move is not an automatic process and you will need to apply for a place at the schools you would like your child to go to.
If you applied for a place online, see your results on the admissions website where you made your application. You must now accept this place by 30 April 2018 or your child will not have a school place.
Login using the username and password you received when you registered to make your application. If you have forgotten your details, you can enter your email address and get a reminder sent to you.
- Select ‘My school admissions’ page.
- Select the ‘View outcome and respond’ option.
- Submit your response – we will then send you an email to confirm that you have accepted your child’s school place
- If you do not press the ‘submit’ button, we will automatically take the place away as you have not accepted our offer.
Important things to note
- The closing date was 15 January 2018 – applications received after this date are late
- You must read the admissions e-booklet ‘Starting school full-time in 2018’before you apply
- If you have not already applied for a school place, please apply online now using the link below
- If you try to apply online and you cannot see your exact address in the list, or the schools you want to apply for are not listed, please fill in and return a paper common application form (RCAF)
- If you have already applied online but want to change your preferred schools, you must fill in our paper common application form (RCAF)
- You can download our paper RCAF forms below, or pick up a copy at Dagenham Library and use the self-service scanners there
- If you applied by the closing date, 15 January 2018, results will be posted from 7pm on 16 April 2018.
Previous editions of the booklet