Roundhouse Music Festival
Sunday 24 July
12pm to 9.30pm
Free event - no tickets required.
Part of The Summer of festivals' Weekender
A retro 70s rock concert with a modern twist to celebrate the rich musical history of the borough’s Roundhouse pub which has played host to some of the world’s most famous rock bands.
Established in 1969 as the Village Blues Club, it was considered to be East London’s premier rock venue.
The free family festival is back by popular demand and this year will be bigger with more family attractions and big names in music!
Attractions and activities:
- Village Blues Stage
- Roundhouse Unsigned Final brought to you in partnership with Studio 3 Arts
- Dagenham Town Show Takeover of the Thrills and Spills Arena
- Jump About Arena with dance, live acts and djs
- The Playground with family shows and creative workshops
- Tearoom with live music
- Stalls including crafters, local businesses and voluntary organisations
- Rides and inflatables
- Street food and licensed bar
Stage programme includes:
- The Animals
- Dave Finnegan’s Commitments
- Real Magic Queen - Tribute to Queen
- Roundhouse Unsigned finalists
Full programme coming soon
Working with Studio 3 Arts, we bring you the exciting finale of the Roundhouse Unsigned Competition at the Roundhouse Music Festival. Whether you like rock, rap, pop, punk, grunge, grime, hip-hop, house, or everything and anything in between, Roundhouse Unsigned brings you bands and musicians who want to perform live in the borough and compete to win a cash prize and exciting gig opportunities.
See below for further details.
An official photographer has been commissioned by the council to take photographs and/or film at the Cockney Night and Beacon Lighting. The photographs and films may be published, transmitted or broadcast in LBBD publications and/or publicity materials, and websites, and may be circulated to the press and other broadcast media and internet websites for publication, transmission or broadcast. Should you have any queries, please contact the Events' Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep up to date with the Roundhouse Music Festival
Follow us on social media.
Programme Toggle accordion
12.30pm - Roundhouse Unsigned Final
2pm - Outland
2.35pm - Rock Goddess
3.20pm - Roundhouse Unsigned Presentation
3.45pm - The Animals
5pm - Roundhouse Unsigned Winner
5.40pm - Real Magic - Queen tribute
7.05pm - Dave Finnegan's Commitments
8.30pm - Showaddywaddy
*Programme subject to change.
Full Programme available soon.
Roundhouse Unsigned Toggle accordion
19-21 May - Heats at Roundhouse in Dagenham
Thursday 19 May
- Benno Mason
- Hollie Rogers
- Jordan Hemingway
- Marie Naffah
- Maxi Zee
- Sofi Vonn
- The Kid and I
Friday 20 May
- Callum Granger
- Ghost Arcadia
- Gon von Zola
- Katy Carr
Saturday 21 May
- Death by Bunny
- The Gents
- White Tyger
24 June - Semi final at Roundhouse in Dagenham
24 July - Final at Roundhouse Music Festival
Entry conditions Toggle accordion
To ensure visitors have a safe and enjoyable day at the event following entry conditions apply:
- Please adhere to the Covid19 rules (please see below tab)
- No alcohol brought on site (licensed bar is at the event)
- No weapons or tools on site
- No glass on site
- No unsealed bottled
- No gazebos and BBQs (folding chairs are permitted)
- No fireworks, pyrotechnics and smoke devices
- No uncontrolled or dangerous dogs on site
- Keep dogs on a lead at all times
- Do not leave pets in vehicles
- No drones on site
- No driving on site unless in the permitted hours with a security escort
- In permitted hours the speed limit is 5mph with hazard lights on
- Please keep children with you at all times
- Searches may be undertaken
- Photography and film will be taken please see signage
Official event photography and filming will take place and will be used for all marketing and communication purposes. Photo consent forms will be completed for close-up shots of children. Please contact the Information Point if you have any concerns.
Subject to change following government guidelines around Covid19.
We look forward to welcoming you to our family friendly festival!
Access and facilities Toggle accordion
There is public car parking on site with a £3.50 charge to park your vehicle in the event car park.
Blue Badge Holders
Free blue badge parking on site on grass.
The park has two transport connections serviced by the District line via Becontree station which is only a 10 minute walk from the venue and Dagenham Heathway station which is a 12 minute walk off Parsloes Avenue to event car parking. The 145 and 62 bus route stops at Parsloes Park.
Parsloes Park is a relatively flat site on grass with hard standing paths.
The vast majority of the park is accessible to wheelchairs.
The site has toilets and baby change.
There is a fully accessible facility with changing area, shower and toilet with ramped access and a hoist.
For assistance during the event, please visit the Information Point.
First Aid on site is located near the Information Point.
Families attending are encouraged to visit the Information Point in order to gain a wristband in case children or vulnerable adults become separated from your group.
There is no accommodation on site, however, we have a number of local accommodation within a short distance.
Covid19 Guidance for Visitors Toggle accordion
- Do not attend if you have any symptoms of Covid19 including a new, continuous cough, high temperature, loss or change of taste/smell or if you have contacted by NHS Track and Trace and instructed to self isolate.
- Do not attend if those in your household are displaying symptoms or isolating.
- We encourage visitors to take a Covid19 test before attending. All personnel working on site have been asked to demonstrate a negative test.
- Maintain social distancing where possible and respect others space.
- Face coverings are available at the sanitising stations and Information Point. We strongly advise those with health conditions to wear them.
- Please use the QR codes at the sanitising stations.
- Limit the number of people or households that you come into contact with.
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly, sanitising stations are around the site.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or the inside of your elbow when coughing or sneezing.
- Sit side by side or behind other people, rather than facing them, where seating arrangements allow.
- Only touch surfaces where required.
- Stay outdoors, rather than indoors, where possible. We will be opening up marquees as much as possible to aid ventilation.
- Dispose of waste safely, including items such as used disposable face coverings.
- If you start to feel unwell, please return home or seek medical attention if required.
- We urge caution for the clinically extremely vulnerable attending the events on public health grounds. Please take extra care with social distancing and good hygiene protocols.
- Toilets and areas of the event will be regularly cleaned.
- There is a vaccination centre located on site.
Subject to change following government guidelines around Covid19.