Save our police station
The future of Barking police station is under threat and we need your help to save it.
Why it's important
- the latest reforms will leave just one 24-hour police counter in our borough
- we believe the borough needs more visible policing, not less
- we have the second highest number of acid attacks in all London boroughs over the last five years
- police numbers in the borough have fallen 15% between March 2015 and March 2017
- according to figures for July 2017, only 52% of emergency calls were responded to within the Met’s own target times – the worst in London
You deserve better and that's why we're supporting Barking MP Dame Margaret Hodge’s petition to save Barking police station.