Telephone020 8227 2332
AddressLodge Avenue, Dagenham
MapLoading …Lodge Avenue, Dagenham
Mayesbrook Park is a large and varied park with sporting facilities, an attractive nature reserve and a newly restored river landscape.
The southern section of the park features two large lakes which are rich in wildlife.
The park provides over 40 hectares of open space with benches, picnic tables and weather shelters and is home to a number of the borough’s sports clubs.
The wetland landscape has been developed to help the park to cope with more extreme changes in climate including heavy rainfall and drought.
The park recently received a Mayor of London Safer Parks Silver award for high standards of site safety and policing.
Sports and leisure facilities
- Toddler’s playground is a dog-free zone
- Adventure playground
- AdiZone outdoor gym with basketball court
- Trim Trail
- Six football pitches
- One cricket pitch
- Two basketball courts
- Local Nature Reserve with two lakes and woodland
- Sport House indoor sports centre
- Athletics arena (available for hire for sporting events)