fb-trackingSkip to main content

Tell us about a change

Let the council services you use know about any changes such as change of address or a bereavement.  

Births, deaths and marriages

Register a birth, death or marriage.

Change or end a tenancy

You can change your tenancy, end your tenancy or end a tenancy on behalf of someone else.

Register for Council Tax or tell us you’ve moved

You need to let us know when you move in, our or around the borough to make sure you’re paying the right amount of Council Tax.

Apply for single person Council Tax discount

If you’re now living on your own, you can apply to get a discount on your Council Tax payments.

Update the social housing register

If you have applied for social housing, you need to let us know any changes that may affect your application.

Moving in and out of premises (for business owners)

You need to let us know when you move premises so that you pay the correct business rate fees.