Unlock your potential with our Traineeship Programme
Our free Traineeship Programme will help you to develop the skills and tools you’ll need to successfully pursue a career in a Customer Service role. The 6-week programme also includes a work placement to give you hands-on experience. So, if you’re considering the next step in your career, we’d love to hear from you.
The Traineeship Programme is:
- for a duration of 6 weeks
- for 19 to 24 year olds
- for applicants claiming Universal Credit (NEET and Care Leavers are encouraged to apply)
- great for those studying towards gaining Level 1 in Customer Service (which will include Maths & English)
The programme consists of:
- two weeks of studying
- interviews for trainees who have successfully completed their studies
- a four-week work placement within a council department (mixed three days of work placement and two days studying)
The traineeship programme is due to start early March, and the deadline for this round of applicants is Wednesday 24 February.
Please note, there are limited places available, so if you’re interested and you meet the above criteria, do get in touch with your full name and contact details at email@example.com.