Get in touch

Please get in touch with the Adult Intake Team to find out more information regarding care and support in Barking and Dagenham.

Adult Intake Team

020 8227 2915

020 8227 2462 (Minicom)

Making a complaint 

How to complain about adult social care services 

Access to your social care records

We need to keep records of some of the information you give us so we can make sure you get the right help and support. We no longer keep lots of paper files, most of our information is kept electronically.

You have a right to know what information we keep about you and to know that it is treated as confidential and not passed on without your permission. This page explains why we keep social care records and other sorts of information, what the records contain, and how you can arrange to see your records if you want to.

General information about privacy and accessing your information

Privacy notice for health services