fb-trackingSkip to main content

New and proposed CPZ, Parking and traffic schemes

Information and consultations for new and proposed CPZs and schemes.

Disabled and Blue Badge parking​

Information about the Blue Badge scheme, disabled parking bays and other related permits provided by the mobility service.​

Parking and traffic restrictions​

Information about parking restrictions, controlled parking zones.​

Apply for parking bay suspension

Reserve a parking bay and suspend the normal parking restrictions. Parking suspensions are for things like moving house or placing a skip. ​

Apply for a dropped kerb​

If you need to drive across the footway and/or verge to gain access to your property from the road but there is no dropped kerb, you will need to apply for permission from our highways service for a dropped kerb.​

Roads and pavements​

Information on road closures and how to report a problem like a pothole.​

Report an abandoned vehicle​

Find out what information you'll need to give us to report a vehicle by phone or online.