You must be a member to access Dial-a-Ride
Becoming a member
You must have a permanent or long-term disability which means you are unable to use public transport some or all of the time.
You are automatically eligible for membership if you are:
- a Taxicard member
- getting the higher rate mobility component of disability living allowance
- getting the standard or enhanced mobility rate of the personal independence payment (PIP)
- registered blind or partially sighted
- aged 85 or over
- getting a higher rate attendance allowance
- getting a war pension mobility supplement
If none of the above apply to you, you may still be able to join Dial-a-Ride but you will have to undergo a paper-based mobility assessment to establish your eligibility for the service.
How to apply
You can apply for Dial-a-Ride membership if you are a permanent or temporary resident of the London borough. If you are applying for temporary membership, you will need to provide evidence of your membership of a similar door-to-door service for disabled travellers at your place of residence to qualify for the London Dial-a-Ride service.
Post the completed form to:
PO Box 68799
You can also call Dial-a-Ride on 0343 222 7777 to request an application form.