Discretionary hardship support

Find out what other financial assistance you could get

The Council Welfare service currently administers and operates three discretionary funding schemes of which there is one online application form for all schemes:

  • Discretionary Council Tax Relief Scheme (DCTR)
  • Discretionary Housing Payment (DHP)
  • Household Support Fund (HSF)

Eligibility criteria applies. We will only consider your application against each scheme that you apply for. Evidence must be uploaded before submitting the application online.