Complain about adult social care services

Process for complaints about adult social care services

Making a complaint

Before you make a formal complaint about adult social care services, try resolve it by talking to the person concerned.  We'll always try to resolve issues if we can by putting it right if we have got something wrong. If this doesn't resolve the matter, use the form below to make your complaint. 

If you're complaining on behalf of someone else we need their signed permission. You can upload a scan or photo of a document at the top of the form. 

Your complaint will be acknowledged within 2 working days and a response will be provided within 20 working days.

Make a complaint about adult social care

 You can also email us at

Or you can telephone us on 020 8227 2323