Council Tax for landlords

If you’re a landlord or managing agent in Barking and Dagenham, you need to register for Council Tax with us and let us know when your tenants move in or out.

Please note that if your tenants have left but new tenants are moving in straight away, without any gap between the two tenancies, you have nothing to do.  If there is a gap (even one day) between tenancies you’ll need to: