fb-trackingSkip to main content

Discretionary Hardship Support

If you wish to apply for any local hardship funding you must be a resident within The Borough of Barking and Dagenham, unless you have been placed outside our borough by our homeless team.  If you live outside the borough you should apply to your local Council.  If you are unsure who your local Council is, you can find out on the GOV website.

The Test and Trace Support Payment scheme in England has now closed.