Are you a resident within The Borough of Barking and Dagenham, or have been placed outside our borough by our homeless team?

You cannot apply for Discretionary Funding if you are not a resident within Barking and Dagenham.

You should apply to your local Council.  If you are unsure who your local Council is you can find out on the GOV website

To use this form please ensure you have enabled cookies on this site. Please click on the Cookie Icon in the bottom left hand corner and allow ALL cookies.