fb-trackingSkip to main content

Order a new or replacement bin

Due to operational issues we have a delay in delivering wheeled bins.  We are unable to give an expected delivery date at present, but all requests will be attended to. We apologise for any inconvenience. All other waste services are operating as normal.

Use our online form to request a removal, replacement or new bin if your bin has been damaged, stolen or if you would like to request a smaller bin. You can also use the form to request the removal of your bin. 

We will aim to contact you within 10 working days of your request to arrange a home visit to assess your need for a replacement bin. 

You can place excess recycling materials meant for your brown bin in clear bags next to it on the day of your collection. We do not collect excess household waste meant for your grey bin. Find out information and advice on how to reduce your household waste.

We no longer provide 240L bins, you will be provided with a 120L bin, if however, you require an extra bin you need to request this be completing the form below.

Request a removal, replacement or new bin 

If you've made a report previously you can check the progress of your report

Check the progress of an existing order

We are currently experiencing high numbers of requests for replacement brown bins. If you have requested a brown bin it will be delivered in due course. Please place recycling for your brown bin in clear bags by your other bins on the day of your recycling collection.

Use the reference number found on your confirmation email to check the status of your order

We cannot provide you with a status update or escalate your issue without your reference number unless you have made this report via your MyAccount.  

View the status of your existing order


Communal bins for flats

Information for developers and managing agents for providing new or replacement communal Eurobins.