Terms and conditions for notice of marriage or civil partnership
All Weddings and Civil Partnerships are dependant of you giving notice of marriage within the appropriate timescale required by law.
- If you are more than 5 minutes late for your appointment for any reason, you may have to rebook and repay
- The fee for completing a notice of marriage or civil partnership is £35 per person (or £47 per person if you are subject to immigration control)
- Consideration by superintendent registrar of a divorce/civil partnership dissolution obtained outside of the British Isles is £50 per person
- Consideration by a registrar general of divorce/civil partnership dissolution obtained outside of the British Isles is £75 per person
- An additional fee of £25 per person is payable for an emergency notice of Marriage/Civil Partnership appointment and is subject to availability
- All fees are non-transferable and non-refundable