Moving out of a Barking and Dagenham business premise

Let us know you're moving so you don't over or under pay your business rates. If you are moving to a different premise in Barking and Dagenham, you'll also need to re-register for business rates for that property. 


Address of property you're leaving

Is the business a?


Address of where you want your business rates bill or refund sent to

Were you the?


Details of the new owner or your landlord

By clicking the submit button, you agree to the information you provide on this form being processed in line with our data protection policy.