Dagenham Library Community Hub
Dagenham Library Community Hub, 1 Church Elm Lane, Dagenham RM10 9QS
020 8227 3942
Buses: 145, 173, 174, 175, 364
Train: Dagenham Heathway Underground
Parking: pay and display parking is available in the nearby shopping mall car park.
There are disabled bays available in the Mall car park and 4 disabled bays diagonally opposite the library on Dagenham Avenue.
There is also a disabled drop-off and pick-up point at the side of Dagenham Library in Church Elm Lane.
Please note the opening hours of our Libraries and Community Hubs during the Christmas and New Year period, please click here to find the full details.
|Monday||9am to 7pm|
|Tuesday||9am to 7pm|
|Wednesday||9am to 7pm|
|Thursday||9am to 7pm|
|Friday||9am to 5pm|
|Saturday||9am to 5pm|
Collections and services
- books and large print books
- audiobooks on CD;
- CDs and DVDs
- public computer access – library members or guest use
- 24-hour online information collection, which allows free access to online encyclopaedias, dictionaries, magazines and newspapers
- My Account computers and freephone telephones to council services
- a range of activities for all ages
- council One Stop Shop (assisted self-service)
- a reading group meets on the fourth Thursday of the month, from 10.30am to 11.30am
We have two large community meeting rooms and three smaller meeting rooms for hire - suitable for meetings and conferences.
If you wish to hire a room and want to know about availability and fees, please contact us on 020 8724 5135 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Access for disabled users
For information about access for disabled users, visit AccessAble.