Dagenham Library Community Hub
Dagenham Library Community Hub, 1 Church Elm Lane, Dagenham RM10 9QS
020 8227 3942
Buses: 145, 173, 174, 175, 364
Train: Dagenham Heathway Underground
Parking: pay and display parking is available in the nearby shopping mall car park.
There are disabled bays available in the Mall car park and 4 disabled bays diagonally opposite the library on Dagenham Avenue.
There is also a disabled drop-off and pick-up point at the side of Dagenham Library in Church Elm Lane.
|Monday||9am to 7pm|
|Tuesday||9am to 7pm|
|Wednesday||9am to 7pm|
|Thursday||9am to 7pm|
|Friday||9am to 5pm|
|Saturday||9am to 5pm|
Collections and services
- books and large print books
- audiobooks on CD;
- CDs and DVDs
- public computer access – library members or guest use
- 24-hour online information collection, which allows free access to online encyclopaedias, dictionaries, magazines and newspapers
- My Account computers and freephone telephones to council services
- a range of activities for all ages
- council One Stop Shop (assisted self-service)
- a reading group meets on the fourth Thursday of the month, from 10.30am to 11.30am
We have two large community meeting rooms and three smaller meeting rooms for hire - suitable for meetings and conferences.
If you wish to hire a room and want to know about availability and fees, please contact us on 020 8724 5135 or email email@example.com
Access for disabled users
For information about access for disabled users, visit AccessAble.