Our Council Tax team's phone lines are currently very busy. To avoid waiting for a long time, please use our online service to manage your account and make payments online.
Complain about food quality or food premises
If you wish to complain about food quality or a food premises in the borough, the best way to do this is by using our online form.
You can use the form to report the following concerns:
- food hygiene
- food waste build up
- pest activity
- a suspicious object found in food
- food quality
- food labelling and presentation
If you have food you've purchased from the premises, please remember to:
- try not to touch it, especially if it has a foreign object in it
- keep it in its container
- keep all labels, wrappings and your receipt
- keep it wrapped and put it in the refrigerator or freezer
Complain about food quality or a premises
Food hygiene ratings
Food hygiene ratings - find out if a restaurant, takeaway or food shop you want to visit has good food hygiene standards.