Report suspected food poisoning

If you think you have food poisoning caused by food you've bought or were served in the borough, you can report it to us using our online form. If you're not sure of your symptoms, NHS choices has advice.

The best way to contact us and report suspected food poisoning is to use our report suspected food poisoning online form. To use the form, you need to be signed in to your Barking and Dagenham council My B&D Account. If you don't have one, you can register for a My B&D Account.

Report suspected food poisoning

Check the progress of an existing report

Use the reference number found on your confirmation email to check the status of your report.

We cannot provide you with a status update or escalate your issue without your reference number unless you have made this report via My B&D.

View the status of an existing report