Flooding from a local river

We manage the following watercourses:

•    Thamesview dyke (Barking)

•    Ripple road nature reserve ditch (Barking)

•    Scrattons Farm Echo Park ditch (Barking)

•    Gores Brook (in Goresbrook Park only, Dagenham)

Use our form to report flooding from one of these rivers.To use the form, you need to be signed in to your Barking and Dagenham council My Account. If you don’t have one, you can register for My Account.

Report flooding from a local river