Mayesbrook Park (For COVID-19 Test centre please see more information below)
020 8227 2332 (please see below for COVID-19 Test centre and specific activities)
Lodge Avenue, Dagenham
COVID-19 Test centre
One of our COVID-19 Test centres is located at Mayesbrook Park Car Park, Lodge Avenue, Dagenham RM8 2JR. Open 8am to 8pm every day, seven days a week.
Residents who have symptoms should book a test appointment by calling 119 or visiting the NHS coronavirus page.
They can also walk in for a test without an appointment, but there is no guarantee they will be seen if the site is busy that day, so booking is best. Residents who walk in without an appointment will also need to bring a smart phone with them so they can register when they arrive.
COVID-19 Testing sites
Get a Coronavirus test
Mayesbrook Park is a large and varied park with sporting facilities, an attractive nature reserve and a restored river landscape. The southern section of the park features two large lakes which are rich in wildlife. The park provides over 40 hectares of open space with benches, picnic tables and weather shelters and is home to a number of the borough's sports clubs. The wetland landscape has been developed to help the park to cope with more extreme changes in climate including heavy rainfall and drought. The park has received a Mayor of London Safer Parks Silver award for high standards of site safety and policing.
Sports and leisure facilities
- Trampoline Park, Skate Park and Climb Zone - For bookings and enquiries please contact Better Extreme (Tel: 020 3859 6358)
- Toddler’s playground is a dog-free zone
- Adventure playground
- AdiZone outdoor gym with basketball court
- Trim Trail
- Six football pitches and one cricket pitch - For bookings contact PitchBookings@lbbd.gov.uk (Tel: 020 3589 4612)
- Two basketball courts
- Local Nature Reserve with two lakes and woodland
- Sport House and gym indoor sports centre (Tel: 020 3859 6358)
- Jim Peters Stadium - Operated by Everyone Active (Tel: 020 3948 4961)
- Barking & Dagenham Canoe Club - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Park gates are opened at 6.30am each day and locked at these times:
- Spring and Summer (1 April to 30 September) - 10pm
- Autumn and Winter (1 October to 31 March) - 7pm